Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Must-Have Hair Product

As you may know, I recently chopped about 6 inches off my hair, due to a minor major hair mistake catastrophe

I know what you're thinking... And just because I'm a hairstylist doesn't mean my hair is healthy. In fact, I am painfully ADD when it comes to my hair, since I am constantly trying new styles and colors on my clients... Thus, my haircolor changes as often as the weather.

Anyways, after extreme ADD took over and I recklessly decided I wanted to go about 4 shades lighter, my hair became EXTREMELY damaged. I knew it was time for the chop... I decided I was going to start over and let my hair grow out in the healthiest way possible... No bleach, minimal heat, minimal shampooing...

A HUGE part of my hairs' recovering process has been due to the Moroccan Oil line. I get mine from my local cosmetologists supply store, but I believe you can get it at Ulta or Amazon... It's pricey, I won't lie (I think about $40)... But you use such a little amount, it lasts for a long time. I continue to bite the bullet and repurchase it, even with the steep price tag.

I only use the Moroccan Oil Treatment (the actual oil), but they also have a Restorative Hair Mask that I've heard GREAT things about... I am a long-time lover of my S-Factor Serious Conditioner with Sunflower Seed Oil Conditioner, but when I am out of that, I may try the mask... The oil is not too heavy on my medium textured hair, but if you have highlighted or extremely fine hair, they make a Moroccan Oil Treatment Light that has the same proteins, fatty acids, omega-3 oils and vitamins for shine; and antioxidants for protection.

I recommend the Moroccan Oil Treatment to my clients time and time again. Even if your hair isn't damaged, it's great to add the extra moisture back in and keep your hair healthy and shiny.

Let me know if you try it. :)

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment