Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Nail Polish for a PENNY!

Hey, Friends...

I recently found out about a website called "Julep"... It's a subscription service that sends you a box once a month, usually with a couple different high quality nail polishes and a hand cream or something of sorts. (This month, I received a glycolic hand peel- HEAVEN!) I believe it's $19.95 a month which I would never pay, but if you use the code "MARCHINTRO", you can get a whole box for A PENNY! Seriously. I got my box yesterday, and am wearing my lovely polish this morning... Now, you do have to remember to cancel the subscription after you receive the box, otherwise you'll get charge the next month... SO FUN! Here's a link if you want to try it. :)

http://julep.com/?r=19628236

-J

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally sharing this! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, girl! I also just got an e-mail with a new code: SHAREONMARCH, just incase the other one didn't work. :)

    ReplyDelete